Maneuver Node Bug when two orbiting ships get close to each other
Steam 184.108.40.2066 64bit Clean Install. Kerbal Engineer 1.1.2: Career
GOG KSP 220.127.116.116 64bit Clean Install. No Mods: Sandbox
Both saves were created in 18.104.22.1686
1. Playing in Career with kerbal engineer 1.1.2
2. Two ships in orbit close together and I changed to the other ship.
3. Go to the map screen. Create a maneuver node
4. The maneuver node appears but the required deltaV and the estimated time does not.
GOG: So I tried this in Sandbox with a clean install using GOG version.
1. Playing in Sandbox
2. Tested two ships in close orbit of Mun. Bug confirmed
3. Tested two ships in close orbit of Kerbin. Bug Confirmed
screenshot0.png is to show the problem
screenshot1.png is how it should look
KSP.log GOG version
output_log.txt GOG version
QuickSave PreIntercept Kerbin/QuickSave PreIntercept Mun are before the ships are in range of each other but are on an intercept course
QuickSave Two Ships Close Kerbin/QuickSave Two Ships Close Mun are when both ships are close together. Use these to test bug