- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/30/2016
- Last connection: 06/06/2019
- 06:25 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22791 (Need More Info): Go-ob ED Monitor slight typo in description
- A space is missing before the word "Note"
- 05:00 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22786: Career mode still incredibly grindy between achieving orbit and going to the Mun
- I forgot to mention there's also the satellite contracts, but you need Electrics to even unlock them, and at that poi...
- 04:40 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22786 (New): Career mode still incredibly grindy between achieving orbit and going to the Mun
- I play on a custom difficulty that's essentially Normal but with some realism tweaks from Moderate (plasma blackout a...
- 04:02 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22785 (New): Orbital parameters noticibly shifting from physics to on-rails in a barely-suborbital path
- After ending up relying on emergency decoupling to reduce periapsis, I found myself facing a lot more timewarping tha...
- 03:53 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21863 (Confirmed): Testing contract generating duplicated contract failure right after accepting the contract
- I've gotten this as well, it seems like sometimes test contracts generate failures immediately, but are still complet...
- 08:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21885 (Confirmed): Craft with quotes in the name always asks about overwriting on saving
- Presumably because the title, when converted for file naming, doesn't have quotes. Very minor, but slightly annoying,...
- 07:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20926 (Resolved): Delta V shown as 0 with engine plate confusing staging
- Delta V readout is fixed in 1.7. Engineer's Report is still wrong, but that's not the focus of the bug.
- 08:58 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #21112 (New): Rhino is still left in the dust by Wolfhound, and even Poodle
- Okay, sure, 3 Wolfhounds is only a bit over half the Rhino's thrust at similar mass, but at the scale you actually wa...
- 09:50 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21076 (Not a Bug): "Serenity" in issue Expansion list
- Whatever this is from, it probably shouldn't be there right now unless there's a new DLC being announced today.
- 09:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #21075 (New): Fairing base stripes look horribly out of place, especially on the orange variant
- The striping, which fit the old fairing textures somewhat, just does not belong (looks out of place even with the whi...
Also available in: Atom