- Google Maps Location: Hillcrest North Shore City Auckland New Zealand
- Registered on: 04/08/2016
- Last connection: 05/08/2021
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 03/14/2018)
- 09:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27600 (New): "Make Primary Docking Node" should be exclusive to "Undock"
- If I attempt to use "Undock" and it is displaying "Make Primary Docking Node" instead
I have no choice but to choose...
- 11:41 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #27565 (New): Undo for EVA Construction
- At first the lack of undo seemed to make sense in EVA construction however its so easy to make a mistake and can be d...
- 03:14 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #27391: Suggestions for countering the Robotic Drifting issues.
- Sudden movements sounds like the craft is clipped into the terrain
- 03:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #27391: Suggestions for countering the Robotic Drifting issues.
- This isn't about robotic parts being under the ground.
Its about robotic parts recording their in game stress loca...
- 02:52 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27170: Pistons attachment points are loose and unstable under heavy pressure.
- Probably not so bad if the root part is underneath. Looks like the root part is above?
- 06:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25854: orgPos and orgRot of parts attached to robotic parts are recomputed from transform position
- are you sure that orgPos and orgRot are supposed to be their pristine position or are actually the Position and Rotat...
- 11:29 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27302: Spacecraft Explodes when placing parts in EVA Construction Mode
- Deepspeed that is most likely #27234
Dont grab the part after it snaps back into the original position or it will ...
- 08:28 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27444: ftx-2 External Fuel duct disconnects after reload save game
- Probably related to #27381
- 09:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27267: NRE after swapping cargo parts in EVA construction
- Not Fixed.
- 03:28 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27435 (New): SM-18 Container decouples anything radially attached to it when its staged
- KSP 1.4.3 (MH Only)
KSP 1.11.2 (DLCs only)
When the SM-18 stages detaches its shroud, it decouples anything attac...
Also available in: Atom