- Google Maps Location: Hillcrest North Shore City Auckland New Zealand
- Registered on: 04/08/2016
- Last connection: 07/30/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 03/14/2018)
- 09:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22832 (Confirmed): Rotor Blade Separation
- 09:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22832: Rotor Blade Separation
- Adding Core Game because this issue has been there for years.
Its something I have seen when a craft is under physw...
- 08:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22824 (New): Error: Look rotation viewing vector is zero, causing the tracking station to not see anything.
I go to the tracking station and I cant see anything just the starmap.
Log File from the po...
- 04:32 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22726: Kerbal on eva not responding to controls
- Sounds familiar actually. Seen/read about a few occurrences of similar things happening, not sure if they were when g...
- 03:00 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22726: Kerbal on eva not responding to controls
- got a screen shot or a quicksave that has the craft with the kerbal eva bug happening?
- 08:45 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22699 (Confirmed): Inconsistent locking availability for unmotorized parts
- Ive had that problem too. Confirmed
- 12:57 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22154 (New): Cant say this is a bug but this might be important for the upcoming DLC in relation to particle effects
KSP doesnt appear to be made for kraken tech and a paddle boat.
The particle effec...
- 07:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17828: Part pictures in top row of VAB list display only their bottom half
- I dont have Linux unfortunately
- 03:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21990: When zooming/unzooming a Mk16 Parachute under a fairing will appear and disappear doesn't happen in 1.6.1
- Possibly related to #18212
- 03:24 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21990 (New): When zooming/unzooming a Mk16 Parachute under a fairing will appear and disappear doesn't happen in 1.6.1
- Video Shows the issue more than explaining it further
Happens in 1.7.0. Doesnt hap...
Also available in: Atom