- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/01/2013
- Last connection: 03/15/2017
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 03:49 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1299 (Resolved): Dialogue box suggests updating even if update is not available
- In the updates since I opened this, the issue has been resolved.
- 03:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4734 (Resolved): Training Scenario button mislabeled
- Confirmed as resolved.
- 12:39 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5947: Resources overlay not showing up in Tracking Station
- Adding a persistent file to make verifying in the future easier.
- 04:19 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5243 (Closed): Contract - Synchronous vs Retrograde.
- *Description:* Contract is using an inaccurate term for orbit requested.
*Here is the contract:*
We need you to b...
- 03:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4825 (Confirmed): Crossfeed from Radial Decouplers
- This sounds exactly like another earlier reported issue with the radial decouplers and non-fuel parts:
- 03:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4796 (Confirmed): Unexplained fuel drain
- *I can confirm this bug.* The parts in question are the Structural Fuselage combined with either the TT-38K or the TT...
- 09:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4558 (Confirmed): When a kerbal hits his head on the ground in an EAS-1 seat, he turns into a ragdoll and their vehicle becomes uncontrollable.
- I too have experienced this.
Then when you go to the astronaut building, they are listed as killed.
- 11:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4734 (Closed): Training Scenario button mislabeled
- Description: The Training Scenario "Orbiting 101" says to press "Next" but there is no "Next" button
- 03:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2861: Disable "show space center crew" option has no effect
- Ahh, ACC, I see what you're talking about now.
I think someone [Squad?] needs to confirm what this option does.
- 02:49 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2861: Disable "show space center crew" option has no effect
- I am using v0.24.2.559 (x64) and the crew do indeed disappear in the SPH and VAB when I disable them as described.
Also available in: Atom