- 02:25 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27194: Same Vehicle Collision is turning on in EVA Construction destroying crafts or making them wobble
- Anth12 wrote:
> dok_377 what do you have attached to the nose cone? and are those tanks from a part mod?
> The ones...
- 01:03 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #27196 (New): Fix the tracker.
- I have read that some troll started to do some damaging edits and removed information from some reports. This was qui...
- 12:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27194: Same Vehicle Collision is turning on in EVA Construction destroying crafts or making them wobble
- This "fixed" version seems even worse than not fixed one. Not only you can screw up your craft (and some others in th...
- 12:16 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27189: Null refrence execpiton issue with all command modules
- Duplicate of #26961
- 10:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27171: Parts forgets their original zero position when reloading scene
- Probably ain't going to happed any time soon. This bug is ancient, it was in the parts from the very beginning. The f...
- 09:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25660: Parts enclosed in fairing do not decouple
- NerdCM wrote:
> ShadowZone wrote:
> > dok_377 wrote:
> > > 1.10.1 did not fix this issue. Why do we have hollow fa...
- 11:00 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27060: Letting random spammers wipe out content on the bug tracker is Very Bad
- Sound good in theory, but I can't even edit my own thing anymore.
- 07:49 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27139: EVA construction mode, Connection nodes missing.
- It has to do with how far from the root part of the craft you are. If you are further out than 7 meters (this is conf...
- 07:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #27140: Game is overally frustating with amount of new bugs we have
- > Actually most of time its just best to do basic rocket, don't try anything fancy, dont add robotics parts, dont rel...
- 07:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27072: Deployed science: impact disappeared when left alone (Warp might make deployable science fall)
- Related to #26899
Also available in: Atom