- Registered on: 03/19/2017
- Last connection: 08/29/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 04/18/2017)
- 06:39 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #23984: Shadows changing when zooming in and out and turning around the target
- jclovis3 wrote:
> I believe this is due to a graphics rendering feature in Unity that allows you to have low poly gr...
- 02:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #23978: Parachute drag is different from 1.7.3 to 1.8.0
- jclovis3 wrote:
> Is "different" really a bug? Sometimes parts are changed to correct their behavior and you may jus...
- 02:39 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #23355: MK2 Lander Can (Rover Variant) behaves more resilient than specified
- The Mk2 can has part variants, to change its model from round to rectangular. It was one of the more contentious feat...
- 10:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20385 (Confirmed): Plain white fairing appears to have different material properties than all other white parts in the game.
- It's... shinier? more glossy/less matte than all parts, so when you use it next to other white parts, it clashes.
- 10:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20354 (Confirmed): Procedural Interstage Fairings Cannot Be Deployed After Stage Separation
- Further reproduction steps:
Take craft (Kerbalev-U) and place the decoupler for the escape tower in a stage before o...
- 12:26 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20308 (Confirmed): Mk1 pod has weird lines when viewed from a distance
I've also noticed this problem on the Cheetah...
- 11:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19428 (Closed): Updating missions on the workshop can sometimes fail.
- If updating a mission, more specifically updating a mission with the [DLC Required] tag targeting Making History on t...
- 06:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
- I should check my reddit inbox more
- 01:12 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
Wolfhound to Heavier Rocketry or Very Heavy Rocketry, should a Nuclear Propulsion rejig not be desired.
- 04:44 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
- Fuel Tanks:
FL-TX440, FL-TX900 to Advanced Rocketry.
FL-TX1800 to Fuel Systems
Reasoning: This aligns the tanks ...
Also available in: Atom