- Registered on: 03/19/2017
- Last connection: 05/19/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 04/18/2017)
- 10:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20385 (Confirmed): Plain white fairing appears to have different material properties than al...
- It's... shinier? more glossy/less matte than all parts, so when you use it next to other white parts, it clashes.
- 10:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20354 (Confirmed): Procedural Interstage Fairings Cannot Be Deployed After Stage Separation
- Further reproduction steps:
Take craft (Kerbalev-U) and place the decoupler for the escape tower in a stage before o...
- 12:26 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20308 (Confirmed): Mk1 pod has weird lines when viewed from a distance
I've also noticed this problem on the Cheetah...
- 11:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19428 (Closed): Updating missions on the workshop can sometimes fail.
- If updating a mission, more specifically updating a mission with the [DLC Required] tag targeting Making History on t...
- 06:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
- I should check my reddit inbox more
- 01:12 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
Wolfhound to Heavier Rocketry or Very Heavy Rocketry, should a Nuclear Propulsion rejig not be desired.
- 04:44 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142: Making History tech tree adjustments
- Fuel Tanks:
FL-TX440, FL-TX900 to Advanced Rocketry.
FL-TX1800 to Fuel Systems
Reasoning: This aligns the tanks ...
- 09:09 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #18142 (New): Making History tech tree adjustments
- The Wolfhound seems to be way too early in the tree for how potent it is, and the 1.8 meter "gemini/titan" engines ar...
- 09:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #16085 (Confirmed): Mk3 to 2.5m Adapter is a darker shade than it was before (and other Mk3 p...
Can confirm it's a thing, also I've heard that replacing the .cfg and/or the .mu...
Also available in: Atom