MK3 Cockpit Lights Broken
The MK3 Cockpit (Shuttle) 'Toggle Lights' button is broken. It only says 'Toggle' and will throw an NullReferenceException when clicked.
When adding the part to SPH/VAB, the console prints the following message:
ModuleAnimateGeneric: Could not find animation component 'Mk3Cockpit_Shuttle' - on part mk3Cockpit.Shuttle failed to load! Check the model file
#1 Updated by Anth12 over 1 year ago
- File screenshot1.png screenshot1.png added
- File screenshot2.png screenshot2.png added
- File screenshot3.png screenshot3.png added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Screenshot 1: shows the can not find animation component
Screenshot 2: shows that the action menu doesnt even have the option for lighting
Screenshot 3: shows exception when trying to turn on the light via the key 'U'