- Google Maps Location: nestor
- Registered on: 10/07/2019
- Last connection: 01/11/2021
- Kerbal Space Program (Manager, Lead QA Reporter, 10/08/2019)
- 10:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25986 (Ready to Test): Tourists can go on EVA from Command Seats
- We've made some changes in this last release and would like to have some feedback on this issue. Thanks.
- 05:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26932 (Ready to Test): Crew slots in a part are no longer available after that part is merged in VBA/SPH
- We've made some changes in this last release and would like to have your feedback about this issue. Thanks.
- 09:16 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25470: UI Scaling bugs breaks map view
- douglas wrote:
> The UI scaling is fixed, however all the graphics settings aren't being loaded when KSP starts up. ...
- 10:53 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26890 (Confirmed): Kerbals are too light/jump too high when not wearing EVA pack/carrying cargo
- 10:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26959 (Confirmed): EVA bare Kerbal (no parachute, no jetpack) made of explodium - exploded on Duna from jumping and landing.
- 03:49 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26961 (Confirmed): Unable to Save game in KSP 1.11
- Although I was able to escape the game and quicksave etc, I did get a number of NREs. We'll be investigating further....
- 03:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26957 (Need More Info): Staging on spacecraft doesn't work correctly after undocking/detaching a vessel and switching to it
- We are unable to reproduce the issue. My thinking is that those engines on the smaller vessel were active already som...
- 03:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26926 (Investigating): Orbital data of separated stage becomes corrupted if root part is physicsless.
- 03:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26971 (Confirmed): Decoupling an EVA constructed vehicle renders controls dead and causes StackTrace
- 02:49 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26965 (Confirmed): Incorrect fuel priority with TwinBoar and additional fuel tanks
Also available in: Atom