- 08:52 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27309 (New): Save doesn't launch
- When selecting the saved game in the main menu, the screen freezes and the game doesn't load. This is the second in 6...
- 03:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27296 (New): Game becomes unresponsive frequently
- It happens a lot during building in the VAB or in flight that the screen freezes and the control inputs don't work (t...
- 01:58 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27227: Orbit changes without input when cursor is is off
- I play on normal settings and never changed them. This orbit compensation option doesn't show. I assume whatever is t...
- 03:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27227 (New): Orbit changes without input when cursor is is off
- In the given example, I was planning to do an ejection burn to get to Eve. I focussed on Eve to see where the periaps...
- 11:08 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26793: Asteroid weight
- When capturing a Class A asteroid, the weight is off even if the asteroid was not mined.
- 01:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #24536: Orbit changing with no input
- Problem still exists.
- 12:44 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25730: The use of the excavator to mine asteroids increases the mass of the system
- This affects console edition too.
- 12:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #24855: Small asteroids get incorrect mass property (e.g. Class A mass always = 150t, well outside the legal range for Class A)
- tjandreas wrote:
> The fix for this bug has introduced a related bug in 1.10, #25730. Every asteroid in the game is ...
- 10:24 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26793: Asteroid weight
- 18Watt wrote:
> Duplicate of #25730
That thread is for the Windows version. The same issue exists on PS4 and PS5.
- 09:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25100: Several components do not snap in VAB
- dalesteele wrote:
> When placing components in the VAB several components do not snap to connection points.
Also available in: Atom