The ability to "Merge" two crafts in the VAB/SPH no longer works in 1.10 in most situations.
Using the merge button in the load screen in the Editor does nothing.
How to Test:
1. Dont use a new save to test this bug.
2. Use an existing save with existing crafts.
3. In the editor load one craft
4. Bring up the load screen and try to merge the current craft with another.
Reason for not using a new save was that I was able to get merge to work with a new save with new parts.
Thanks goes to Thomas199920 on EJ_SA's discord for finding this
Recommend this bug be higher in priority.
- Expansion Breaking Ground, Making History added
I also have seen this bug, vanilla KSP, no mods. Recommending a higher priority as it can be a game-breaking issue, especially when making larger craft. I can provide my game save if necessary, I'm just not sure what files are required to debug.
1. Go into the SPH/VAB
2. Load a craft
3. Launch Craft
4. Revert to SPH/VAB
5. Merge works
Going into the editor has two states by the looks of it.
1. It remembers what craft you had in there
2. It reset the editor and is empty when you enter it.
1. If the craft you were working is in there still then it will remember to merge
2. If the craft is gone then the editor has reset and the merge wont work unless you do the above.
Hope that helps