Decouplers that are created in symmetry but are seperated into different stages act as 1 when they shouldnt.
KSP Steam 1.4.4 + MH 1.3
Creating a craft that uses decouplers in symmetry and then used in seperate stages has the problem that once one of the decouplers is activated all
of the other decouplers that have been moved to different stages all disappear.
Work Around: right click on the decoupler that is no longer staged to decouple.
Example Craft attached.
Look to Before and After screenshots to see the issue.
Note: This issue happens per set of decouplers that have been put into symmetry.
#1 Updated by Anth12 about 1 year ago
- File 1.4.3 On launching.png 1.4.3 On launching.png added
- File 1.4.3 First Staging.png 1.4.3 First Staging.png added
- File 1.4.3 On Second Stage.png 1.4.3 On Second Stage.png added
- File 1.4.3 on Third Staging.png 1.4.3 on Third Staging.png added
GOG KSP 1.4.3 without Making History
GOG KSP 1.4.4 without Making History
Here are screenshots of how it works for 1.4.3 which means whatever is causing the issue started with 1.4.4.
#4 Updated by AlffromKerbal about 1 year ago
I'm wondering, that this is even working.
In my view using Linux, i cannot split symetrically added parts off the same stage. So i'd call it a bug, that this is even possible ;)
Maybe it's more a bug in the process of stopping splitability.
Or i completly missundertood.
- File Fixed for 1.5 A.png Fixed for 1.5 A.png added
- File Fixed for 1.5 B.png Fixed for 1.5 B.png added
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
KSP Steam 1.4.5 + MH 1.3
KSP Steam 1.5 + MH 1.5
The craft in my main save that showed this bug now works correctly again
The test craft I used for this bug report works as intended now as per pics supplied