- Registered on: 03/05/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Lead QA Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- 12:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20840 (Confirmed): Revamped Rocket Motors have incorrect Centres of Mass
- Confirmed the issue, though there's a difference: the old Spark engine had COM located at the top stack node as well,...
- 07:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20750 (Not a Bug): New DeltaV system and stages are working incorrectly when changing root p...
- Works exactly as intended. The root part determines what stays with the vessel after stages are detached; Delta-V is ...
- 03:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20348 (Confirmed): Request 6547: Bug report: Incorrect Burn Time Information (v. 1.5.1)
- Confirmed on KSP 1.5.1.
- 12:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19492 (Being Worked On): VAB Custom Categories
- 08:38 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17984: Joystick don't work
- steve_v wrote:
> Your "options" are to a) do nothing, and hope Unity fixes it in time for the next release. b) b...
- 08:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19492 (Confirmed): VAB Custom Categories
- mystifeid wrote:
> After deleting the custom category please try exiting and re-entering the VAB. You can see a scre...
- 04:04 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19492 (Need More Info): VAB Custom Categories
- Perhaps something is missing in the description of this issue: I'm not noticing any added variant theme button after ...
- 09:07 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19484 (Confirmed): Probododyne RoveMate description reads "Thought", when it's likely "Thoug...
- 11:34 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19452 (Not a Bug): FTX-2 External Fuel Duct Not Working
- The fuel delivery overlay shows clearly there is another way for fuel to pass among the three top tanks. That passage...
- 07:43 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19435: Resolution is changing when launching a vessel
- a52 wrote:
> Before anything else, I should mention that the issue occurs when the screen is black and the little lo...
Also available in: Atom