- 06:14 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20079 (New): "Cycle Wheel Mode" Action Key isn't working
- As topic.
It doesn't matter if cockpit, probecore or reactionwheel, if you add an actionkey with "Cycle Wheel Mode" ...
- 01:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19341: Craft disappear when tabbing between them
- Maybe these are completly different things, but if i would guess....
When starting on Runway, you see how a plane ...
- 01:26 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #19349: Monopropellant ignore "no fuel crossfeed" of heatshields, more ingameinfo?
- Thanks for that explanation. Maybe it would be helpful to put that information in some way into the game, maybe partr...
- 11:14 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #19349 (Not a Bug): Monopropellant ignore "no fuel crossfeed" of heatshields, more ingameinfo?
- I wondered for some time why i couldn't transfer fuel from 1 part to another on a space station, since it worked with...
- 10:49 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19339: Decouplers that are created in symmetry but are seperated into different stages act as 1 when they shouldnt.
- I'm wondering, that this is even working.
In my view using Linux, i cannot split symetrically added parts off the ...
- 10:40 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19341: Craft disappear when tabbing between them
- I think it would be most helpful to provide a savegame as well, so they just could start to switch around.
- 04:08 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #19314 (Closed): Entries at KSP bucktracker should be viewable to the public (non registered)
- As topic!
It's difficult to ask i.e. on Steam discussions for help and refering to "official" bugreports when peop...
- 03:25 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19307 (Confirmed): NullReferenceException when hovering mouse over some parts in R&D
- Duplicate #19277
- 03:22 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19277: Some thumbnails in not working
- Mine #19307 is duplicate and so i reconfirm this bug.
- 02:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #12999: The longer i play (per session), the longer other screens need to load
- Still more than annoying, the more countstuff you start, the faster the slower are screenloads.
Might that be re...
Also available in: Atom