UNDO in EDITOR reverts all module values to default
- enter the editor
- add a mk1pod
- turn the pod light on
- add another part
- hit CTRL+Z to undo
- the pod light will now be off, but it shouldn't
- Subject changed from UNDO in EDITOR revert all module values to default to UNDO in EDITOR reverts all module values to default
- Category changed from Gameplay to Editor
- Version changed from 1.2.2 to 1.10.0
- Expansion Core Game added
UNDO still not fixed in v1.10.
ctrl-Z reverts all actions back until the second prior visible part change. This includes:
- fuel quantity in tanks/ solid fuel in rockets, monopropellant in capsules, etc.
- fuel flow priority changes for tanks
- engine thrust limiter
- generally all PAW changes
- staging order changes too
Each of these changes should be separate steps in the undo history. Again - UNDO reverts all of these property changes back to just after the SECOND prior visible part change (add/ move / rotate/ delete). This can make many unexpected and invisible changes. This is a significant editor problem IMO.
Further suggestions - for invisible properties, UNDO should notify the user somehow: message or part highlight, something.
Also, PLEASE make ESC cancel a part move operation. It seems trivial. I've seen many complaints in forums about this.