- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/10/2016
- Last connection: 07/10/2020
- Kerbal Space Program (Lead QA Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- 10:59 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25720 (Need More Info): Pixel lights drop performance of the game significantly.
- I had this issue happen to me once but when I went back to older versions to try to repro ot there and then came back...
- 08:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25730 (Confirmed): The use of the excavator to mine asteroids increases the mass of the system
- 06:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25675 (Confirmed): The Mk2 Lander Can doesn't have a button to open doors in the lander variant.
- 06:31 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25686 (Confirmed): "Official KSP Merchandise" option not available to be selected using the keyboard
- 06:26 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25680 (Confirmed): Fuel Transfer stops working after the amount of fuel in the tank has changed.
- 03:51 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25677 (Confirmed): Comet Harvester not working
- Confirmed. Drill works normally when grabbing an Asteroid. Grabbing a Comet, the drill moves briefly and then stops.
- 04:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25660 (Confirmed): Parts enclosed in fairing do not decouple
- 07:47 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10383 (Not a Bug): Small steerable gear explode if spring/dampener strength is set at 2.0 well before if it is set at 1.0
- Built a plane with a weight 2 times higher of the one suggested (15 tons) and set spring strenght at 2 and 3 and gear...
- 07:12 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10410 (Not a Bug): Vessels and Kerbals being bumped upwards near Mohole
- Copied and loaded both quicksaves, the issue is not happening on the latest build (2883).
- 07:04 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #11088 (Not a Bug): Unable to load saves
- This was reported a while back and I haven't heard of a similar issue recently so this is not an issue any more.
Also available in: Atom