- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 10/12/2013
- Last connection: 07/13/2020
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 11/13/2017)
- 05:14 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26280 (New): Docking mode lin/rot not protected by input locks
- While working on user interface code, I was surprised to see "Lin/Rot Switch Mode" messages when tapping the space ba...
- 02:19 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26087: Incorrect Kerbal Jetpack effects for pitch forward
- I have now tested all six suits. It seems to be only the mail default suit that has issues with the thruster effects.
- 02:10 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26087: Incorrect Kerbal Jetpack effects for pitch forward
- I just realized I tested default and future on male kerbals and vintage on female. More testing.
- 01:53 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26087: Incorrect Kerbal Jetpack effects for pitch forward
- Update: tested with MH suit: seems to be correct.
- 01:38 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26087 (New): Incorrect Kerbal Jetpack effects for pitch forward
- Pitching backwards fires the correct thrusters (top-fore, bottom-aft), but pitching forward fires both top-aft and bo...
- 04:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25766 (New): CraftBrowserDialong no longer calls OnFileSelected delegate
- Up until KSP 1.9.1 from long before KSP 1.0, CraftBrowserDialog called OnFileSelected when the user had chosen a file...
- 09:10 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #6011: Incorrect World Record report of leaving sun's gravity
- I would like to add that there will never be a log entry for going outside Mun's orbit. Orbit height is mostly irrele...
- 05:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3010: Ship clipping through terrain and exploding after EVA
- Also, please upload your Player.log instead of KSP.log. While the link is for modded support, it's just as relevant f...
- 08:22 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #1845 (New): sort crafts into categories
- A busy save can wind up with many different craft files, which can make finding a particular craft difficult. Having ...
Also available in: Atom