- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 02/01/2013
- Last connection: 01/21/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 09:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #21009 (New): No visual feedback in joystick axis mapping for deadzone/sensitivity adjustment
- this is sibling to #21008, but not tied to it
The lack of realtime feedback on the joystick axis mapping screen ca...
- 08:04 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21008 (New): Joystick axis mapping does not show "Friendly name" of joystick used
- when mapping joystick axes while using multiple controllers, the configurator only shows the internal list ID# of the...
- 07:53 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #21007 (New): Joystick buttons in input mapping screen do not show which joystick they belong to
- I run two joysticks - a flight stick (4 axis, 7 buttons, hat) and a game pad (4 axis, 12 buttons, hat) (the exacts ar...
- 11:49 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1144: Loss of control of pitch down and roll left when SAS is active and when playing with a Xbox 360 gamepad, axes bound to joysticks (pitch left, roll right).
- You need to increase the deadzone in the joystick mappings. there is no perfect joystick, and the sticks on game cons...
- 05:08 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #455: Fuel is drawn from lower tanks when upper tanks have a fuel line attached
- I'd like to get a clarification on this - is there a running engine in the stack core? which way is the fuel line poi...
Also available in: Atom