- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/05/2013
- Last connection: 05/04/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Lead QA Reporter, 09/01/2017)
- 08:22 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20731 (Confirmed): Stayputnik missing collider
- 07:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19589: Kerbal Personal Chutes Automatically Fire with Decoupling, when unfocused
- Checked in 1.5.1. Chute no longer deploys with provided test craft, or any custom test craft.
- 07:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19589 (Resolved): Kerbal Personal Chutes Automatically Fire with Decoupling, when unfocused
- 02:07 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #18108 (Investigating): Loading in above initial altitude
- Spotted and investigating. Also got a pretty bad NRE flood, though that may be a separate issue.
- 03:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #18032 (Investigating): Shroud reappears in new service module
- 10:51 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17024 (Confirmed): Assembly Controls: fine tune/ undo controller confusion
- Thanks for the report.
- 04:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17029 (Confirmed): Unable to purchase R&D with funds
- Confirmed and also present on PS4.
- 02:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #16195 (Not a Bug): Outsourced R&D strategy generates log spam
- It's a display of what the converter is doing, and as far as I am aware is intentional. Different strategies should a...
- 12:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #16364 (Need More Info): physics bug version 1.3.1
- This could be a stock issue or it could be KIS/KAS. Without more information (a stock reproduction of wonky EVA physi...
- 10:35 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #16398: Crafts/Objects in the Island Runway's Hangars are being moved up on load or physics r...
- Reproduced reliably in Win/Linux by flying an Aeris 3A over to the hangar, going to KSC and returning to the craft fr...
Also available in: Atom