- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/05/2013
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
- Kerbal Space Program (Lead QA Reporter, 09/01/2017)
- 02:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25698 (Confirmed): Metallic Fairings are shiny in Editor (SPH/VAB) but dull in scene
- There is a notable difference between what happens in the editor vs what happens in flight, there.
- 02:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25699 (Not a Bug): There is a choice to make a fairing Gold, but when its selected it ends up White.
- This is actually intended behaviour. The base ring is the only part affected in the "Gold" variant, as it's meant to ...
- 03:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25160: Maneuver Mode: Phase Angle Mouse over text reporting current vessel and/or the current target incorrectly
- I can't seem to reproduce the "Node Ejection Bug" text, but I have reproduced the incorrect target text.
- 12:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25162 (Confirmed): Maneuver Mode has its focus point as only Kerbin causing the phase angle calculations to be incorrect
- 12:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25243 (Confirmed): "Set Position" breaks crafts with robotic parts (or parts attached to robotic parts) if they aren't the craft being teleported that are in the same scene
- Replicated with a separate test save and craft.
- 11:39 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25492 (Confirmed): GrandTour Contracts treat all vessels as "newly launched"
- Took a while, but managed to confirm it. Thanks for the report.
- 06:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25179 (Investigating): Reflection Probes render scaled scenery on top of local
- 05:10 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25202 (Acknowledged): Just purchased Breaking ground expansion on steam
- I've not managed to reproduce this, and have been through multiple install/uninstall/DLC install processes in this ve...
- 06:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25470 (Confirmed): UI Scaling bugs breaks map view
- 06:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25474 (Investigating): Bad Convection Occlusion Calculations (Heatshields)
Also available in: Atom