- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 06/05/2013
- Last connection: 01/11/2021
- Kerbal Space Program (Lead QA Reporter, 09/01/2017)
- 04:12 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #26012 (Confirmed): Ariane 5 Fuel Lines
- Not sure whether I'd call it feedback or bug, but it's definitely a thing. Thanks for the report.
- 04:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26051 (Investigating): saved game does not want to load
- Have you got a savegame and a game log you can upload? Are there any mods involved? Are you running with Windows, Mac...
- 03:53 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26076 (Confirmed): Misison control Gene Kerman character's three star thumbs-up animation fails to play.
- Good catch. Guess that one slipped us by.
- 02:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25698 (Confirmed): Metallic Fairings are shiny in Editor (SPH/VAB) but dull in scene
- There is a notable difference between what happens in the editor vs what happens in flight, there.
- 02:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25699 (Not a Bug): There is a choice to make a fairing Gold, but when its selected it ends up White.
- This is actually intended behaviour. The base ring is the only part affected in the "Gold" variant, as it's meant to ...
- 03:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25160: Maneuver Mode: Phase Angle Mouse over text reporting current vessel and/or the current target incorrectly
- I can't seem to reproduce the "Node Ejection Bug" text, but I have reproduced the incorrect target text.
- 12:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25162 (Confirmed): Maneuver Mode has its focus point as only Kerbin causing the phase angle calculations to be incorrect
- 12:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25243 (Confirmed): "Set Position" breaks crafts with robotic parts (or parts attached to robotic parts) if they aren't the craft being teleported that are in the same scene
- Replicated with a separate test save and craft.
- 11:39 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25492 (Confirmed): GrandTour Contracts treat all vessels as "newly launched"
- Took a while, but managed to confirm it. Thanks for the report.
- 06:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25179 (Investigating): Reflection Probes render scaled scenery on top of local
Also available in: Atom