- 07:26 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20753: Unresponsive menu after hovering over Delta-V tool icon
- Also, the menu will sometimes pop out in front of the delta-V button in a position that is too low to be able to clic...
- 11:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20797 (Confirmed): Problems exiting Mobile Processing Lab
- When attempting to EVA a Kerbal from the Mobile Processing Lab they will sometimes become temporarily stuck in the ha...
- 06:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20753 (Confirmed): Unresponsive menu after hovering over Delta-V tool icon
- In the VAB and SPH editors the Delta-V tool icon will show its menu when just hovering the mouse over it. If you cont...
- 10:20 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20513 (Confirmed): SAS target tracking alignment error when controlling from off-axis docking ports
- If you are using SAS target tracking to align with a target craft, and have selected "control from here" using a dock...
- 05:48 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13832: SAS misalignment to target when controlling from radial docking port
- I tested this by placing different types of docking ports, command pods, and probe cores around a cylindrical test ve...
- 12:08 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13832 (Confirmed): SAS misalignment to target when controlling from radial docking port
- I can confirm that this bug still persists in 1.3.1
Off axis docking ports do not properly aim at targets in SAS mode.
- 10:44 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #15432 (New): Trim applied even while craft is not under control
- Possibly unintended behavior in stock 1.3
Trim settings (ALT+S for example) will continue to be applied even when ...
Also available in: Atom