- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/22/2015
- Last connection: 03/28/2018
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 01:57 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10121 (Confirmed): Can't add maneuver node to Mun intercept trajectory
- Confirmed for
Mac OS X Store Build 1298
Differing observation for me; burning to get ...
- 10:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #6298 (Need More Info): Infinite RCS and Infinite Electricity options in Alt+F12 menu non-functional
- I have not been able to confirm this bug on Mac OS X non-steam version of 1.0.5...
Sticky, are you running any mo...
- 11:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #6019 (Resolved): KSP 1.0.5 Maneuver Nodes
- Thanks for reporting that the bug does not happen anymore...
Changing status to resolved
- 10:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5967: Lagging
- From the information I have been given so far; it seems likely the cause of the issue might be one of the parts of th...
- 09:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5581: Docking Tutorial - Impossible to Get Intersection Nodes Close Enough to Each Other to unlock next step
- Confirmed that the issue of orbit lines automatically jumping to the other side of orbit no longer happens in build 1...
- 06:44 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5581 (Confirmed): Docking Tutorial - Impossible to Get Intersection Nodes Close Enough to Each Other to unlock next step
- I tried the docking tutorial a couple days on the mac version of the game and have confirmed a similar situation... I...
- 05:46 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5502 (Confirmed): Resource consumption/production inconsistent during timewarp
- Observations tested and confirmed for stock 1.0.4 install on mac OS X non-steam
- 06:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5413 (Confirmed): "Supreme <Insert Celstial Body> <X> Journey" Contract Reset
- Confirmed for Mac OS X with one additional concern;
Even using the workaround cheat menu options.
When I land...
- 03:10 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #5438 (Not a Bug): Quickload overwrites persistent.sfs
Also available in: Atom