- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 07/19/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 03:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #23190: Turboshaft engines should generate electric charge
- You beat me to posting this one.
I also think we should have a turboshaft generator added, preferably with both mo...
- 03:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22883: Kerbal G-Forces calculated from craft center of mass, not kerbal location
- I Finally got around to making a really nice example craft. (Something I would be proud to post.) Sorry about the w...
- 09:20 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22883 (Confirmed): Kerbal G-Forces calculated from craft center of mass, not kerbal location
- When Goofing off with the rotors from Breaking Ground, I made a few amusement rides. Who hasn't thought of doing it....
- 09:07 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22834: Percentage goes over 100
- A sugestion on how to better handle this:
The usage of a switch to "units" instead of "percentage" for the purpose o...
- 09:01 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #19233: Multiple Wheel Issues part 3
- Azimech wrote:
> Request: a way of joining the suspension of one rover wheel with one on the other side.
> In o...
- 08:55 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19231: Multiple Wheel Issues part 1
- Wheel defaults feel better. than 1.5 and 1.6
Brakes seem to high by default as a result.
Even with friction o...
- 04:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19277: Some thumbnails in not working
- I can confirm this bug. I thought it was mods, but apparently it isn't.
To be specific thumbnails in the science...
- 04:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17986 (New): No occlusion on part highlighters in VAB/SPH under OpenGL on drivers that do not provide Depth-Buffer by default.
- Part highlighters are visible behind objects and have various other occlusion glitches in the VAB/SPH when the depth ...
- 04:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #17985 (New): Air intakes should use a curve w/ cutoff speed for intake air quantity.
- In actual jet engines, the intakes behave differently at different speeds.
The since we aren't bothering to consid...
- 04:28 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #16063: Jet engine speed modifier does not properly scale with altitude.
- Thank you.
It would be notable that the cutoff speed should be pretty much flat until you hit the altitude limit r...
Also available in: Atom