- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/10/2013
- Last connection: 07/15/2018
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 04:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #19277: Some thumbnails in not working
- I can confirm this bug. I thought it was mods, but apparently it isn't.
To be specific thumbnails in the science...
- 04:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17986 (New): No occlusion on part highlighters in VAB/SPH under OpenGL on drivers that do no...
- Part highlighters are visible behind objects and have various other occlusion glitches in the VAB/SPH when the depth ...
- 04:38 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #17985 (New): Air intakes should use a curve w/ cutoff speed for intake air quantity.
- In actual jet engines, the intakes behave differently at different speeds.
The since we aren't bothering to consid...
- 04:28 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #16063: Jet engine speed modifier does not properly scale with altitude.
- Thank you.
It would be notable that the cutoff speed should be pretty much flat until you hit the altitude limit r...
- 06:40 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17871 (Duplicate): Top row has top half cut off of part thumbnails in VAB.
- The top row of the part thumbnails in the part selection buttons in the VAB has top half cut off.
If you scroll do...
- 06:12 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #17210: Crucial anti-frustration parts come too late in the tech tree
- I'd recommend adding a low power fuel cell that only has equivalent power to the small surface mount solar panel.
- 05:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17832: Experiment Storage Unit is unusually dark in part picture in tech tree
- I can confirm this.
Is it a shader bug on thumbnail or bad thumbnail?
If I remember right it also affects th...
- 05:52 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #17825: MK1-3 Command Pod Crew Display
- Added Linux and OS X, bug is obviously not platform specific.
- 02:25 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13268: Part fails to load when next folder is read-olny
- I think Hexicube has the right lead on this.
It seems that Unity faults on file open of a read-only file being ope...
- 02:19 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #16935: Memory Leak?
- Reducing to high because it is seemingly mod related.
Should be increased back to critical if it can be replicated...
Also available in: Atom