- 05:15 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27340: Mission "Test LV-T45 'Swivel' Liquid Fuel Engine splashed down at Kerbin" Broken
- After splashed down,right Click engine with Mouse and select "test engine", you have to have engine attached on vesse...
- 02:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27281: Fuel delivery doesn't work with one direction fuel lines
- Is there something i can make to this get attention? Is this bug missing information? When you press launch, you can'...
- 03:14 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27279: Wings blocks engine exhaust unrealistically.
- If this gonna get fixed, i wonder how this would work on vacuum real life:
If engines are rocket engines which p...
- 03:54 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27323: Staging Cubic octagonal strut
- Suggestion: Upload video to YouTube, Make it private and Post here.
- 09:29 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27282: cannot disengage piston motor during flight.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLfNygccguQ Video of problem.
Tried everything but motors doesn't get disengaged.
- 09:18 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27286: Physics changes after reverting to launch
- There is good odds that it's KAS bug too. Can you check KAS values before launch, and after revert? KAS have some bug...
- 03:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27285: Claw should grab but doesnt and other craft will then ignore gravity and start floating
- Ill confirm: Sometimes it floats, sometimes it makes explosion. Explosion might be because using claw on high pitch g...
- 03:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27275: High velocity collisions are not detected.
- Did upload couple intercept quicksaves, both are from same game. 1800m/second velocity difference but very big target...
- 02:50 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27275: High velocity collisions are not detected.
- I have issue on this when i am trying to do high velocity (over 3000m/second intercept) missiles to hit targets. That...
- 02:47 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #27241: Finish construction of a rover mission can't be completed
- Drove it to destination to confirm it and make bug tracking easier.
Also available in: Atom