- 03:19 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25997 (New): Multiple joysticks shares buttons and If same named joystick others are removed
- Every controller shares buttons.
Every controller which is named same than one is removed.
I know Unity games w...
- 03:14 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25814: Blades need adjustable min & max values for deployment.
- With tutorial i mean how developers meant blades are being used, people using kal to Make working helicopters all ove...
- 03:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25966: strange physics of robotic parts (when 0kN) hinder the creation of more complex mechanisms
- Confirmed. If you have robotics Part locked, and motor disabled, Part isnt locked but moves freely, which i don't thi...
- 01:06 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25996 (New): Giving feedback doesn't work
- I have posted about 20-30 bug reports and feedback reports, i have 1993 hours gaming experience on this game and none...
- 02:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25980: need 2 more fuel tank adapters.
- Heck why don't make it simple and give players ability to change size and shape of fuel tanks, to limit of their scie...
- 02:28 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25980 (New): need 2 more fuel tank adapters.
- There is two adapters which i think game needs:
1)Tiny to small.
2)Small to medium (short version)
Both of the...
- 01:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25969 (New): Game mechanics needs purpos.
- There is no need for airplanes, no need for rovers, no real need for ore to move from A to B besides missions.
- 09:16 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25958: Engine plate prevents fuel crossfeed if docked.
- This might be mod issue, i cannot make this bug again. I landed one ship to mun, and docked other to it, no crossfeed...
- 08:39 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25958 (New): Engine plate prevents fuel crossfeed if docked.
- It seems that when i put docking port at engine plate bottom surface, not to node and docked trought that fuel transf...
- 05:51 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #25952 (New): Game physics doesn't allow making motorcycles.
- Wheels lacks physics where rotating wheel tries to maintain it's orientation so it's standing.
Also available in: Atom