R&D - Parts available for purchase count includes parts not shown
R&D - Parts purchased does not decrease purchase available counts
Starting the second launch. Parts are allowed to be purchased on unavailable parts when active for contracts.
I launched the first mission.
Success and returned to the admin building
Accepted the test swivel engine contract
Entered to R&D
Upgraded Tech tree
Purchased single part (while contract active)
Parts available count (displayed) exceeds availability (pictured)?
#2 Updated by Nebbie about 2 months ago
- File screenshot813.png View added
- File screenshot814.png View added
- File screenshot815.png View added
- File screenshot816.png View added
- File screenshot817.png View added
- File screenshot818.png View added
- File screenshot819.png View added
- File screenshot820.png View added
- File screenshot821.png View added
- File screenshot822.png View added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Platform Linux added
Present in 1.6, and in some cases it's off by 2 instead of one. I suspect the root cause is obsoleted parts being counted, and that pressing the purchase all button would unlock them for building.