- 06:57 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26932 (Confirmed): Crew slots in a part are no longer available after that part is merged in VBA/SPH
- 04:43 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26793: Asteroid weight
- Duplicate of #25730
- 06:47 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26781 (Confirmed): Retrieve part from orbit disappears after retrieving nearby craft
- Duplicated, confirmed on OSX. To duplicate, I used 3 vessels:
1. A PART to be recovered, generated after accepting...
- 11:42 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26781 (Need More Info): Retrieve part from orbit disappears after retrieving nearby craft
- I'd like to try to duplicate this, and have a few questions to get conditions as close to your scenario as I can.
- 06:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25855 (Need More Info): Onion, Pea, and Pomegranate decoupler not working
- They are working for me. I'm completely stock, v1.10.1, OSX.
I did notice their ejection force is very low. When...
- 09:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #25986 (Confirmed): Tourists can go on EVA from Command Seats
- Perhaps this is actually intended behavior, or not fixed on purpose. This behavior seems more appropriate to me.
- 08:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26339 (Confirmed): Pe marker in wrong place on hyperbolic orbits if Tracking Center not upgraded.
- Confirmed on OSX. PE marker is not placed correctly with Hyperbolic orbits, with basic level Tracking Station. Same...
- 08:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26530 (Need More Info): Fuel flow broken
- More information is needed. I could not duplicate this as described.
I see you have checked the "Mod Related" box.
- 08:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26565 (Confirmed): Airbrake drag upon deployment is incorrect
- Confirmed on OSX, version 1.10.1.
It is not simply the displayed drag value in the PAW being incorrect- the vess...
- 07:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #26716 (Confirmed): In orbit "Warp Here" followed by immediate keyboard warp produces maximum time warp without stopping
- Confirmed on OSX, 184.108.40.20639. My game is completely Mod-free, although I do have Making History and Breaking Ground...
Also available in: Atom