- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/02/2014
- Last connection: 04/13/2018
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 04/18/2017)
- 09:39 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2321: Claw part inverts when used to attach ship to itself
- To add to this, the joint strength of effected claws becomes extremely springy at times.
- 08:44 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #15646: mono.dll/other files causing Access Violations and BSODs
- Can you confirm this is a stock game? I've ran into this bug but only in modded saves. Removing and re-installing mod...
- 04:21 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10158: Retractable radiators don't rotate/offset around center
- That makes sense, sadly. Many thanks for the picture Bewing, I wasn't able to add one at the time. It seems as though...
- 04:04 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #15626 (New): Crafts spawn floating in the air if landing legs/gear are stowed
- *Steps to repeat:*
*1. Build a craft that has landing legs/gear on the bottom*
*2. Stow the landing gear*
- 04:50 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10158: Retractable radiators don't rotate/offset around center
- Any new?
- 05:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10363: One of the Mobile Processing Lab's hatches is upside down
- I always thought this was a feature haha - It's almost handy if one hatch spawns kerbals right side up and one spawns...
- 05:30 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10383 (New): Small steerable gear explode if spring/dampener strength is set at 2.0 well before if it is set at 1.0
- If you launch a plane above around 6.5 tons and use the small steerable gear set at a spring strength of 2.0, the whe...
- 05:22 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10382 (Closed): Craft spawn in the air if landing legs are retracted at start
- If you place landing gear on a craft and then launch it with the gear set to start retracted, it will spawn on the ru...
- 06:48 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #10210 (New): Toggle fuel flow option on fuel tanks would be nice
- In order to balance more advanced craft (Space shuttles, SSTOs, ... etc) that require a lot of fuel and require the f...
- 08:00 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #10200: Certain parts jump out of place when grabbed with the offset tool
- sal_vager wrote:
> Not new or high, sorry, but we are aware that it is a problem :)
> See #9707
Also available in: Atom