- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/05/2013
- Last connection: 05/20/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (QA Reporter, 05/24/2013)
- 10:56 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #315: Sticky Info on Map Mode
- Partial Implementation in 0.20, functionality for Ap/Pe only.
Landed Objects, An/Dn, Intercept Markers, still remai...
- 10:52 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #334: Allow for Landed Objects for select as target
- Seems to have been fully implemented in full in 0.20. Nicely done! Cheers.
We can probably close this.
- 11:57 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #386: Engine gimbal steering does not account for COT being over COM
- The fine tuning features later may still need this fix regardless. COM is dynamic, adjusting for that change automati...
- 01:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #386 (Closed): Engine gimbal steering does not account for COT being over COM
- What Happens:
When COM is lower than Centre of Thrust, the Yaw & Pitch Axis controls become effectively reversed. Ro...
- 06:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #354 (New): Flex Fuel Line or Hose in EVA for resource transfer
- Resource transfer currently enabled for docked vessels. However presence of correct docking port required to enable d...
- 02:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #335 (New): Time Delay for Action Groups/staging (and execute after separation)
- Have not been able to confirm that action group items fail after separation of components from command module of ship...
- 02:32 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #334 (Closed): Allow for Landed Objects for select as target
- Currently can select as target orbital objects only.
Same functionality should be available for landed objects, as...
- 02:12 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #333 (Closed): Axis Mapping for Controllers doesn't display correctly if using more than one ...
- What Happens: When binding inputs to axis controllers when more than one controller is connected, the program display...
- 03:30 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #322 (New): Lockable/Rigid Docking Collars
- Feature to include either add-on "collar" used with existing docking ports, or duplicates of the docking ports that w...
- 03:20 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #321 (New): On Command Docking for docking ports on composite vessels
- Having multiple docking ports connect on dock currently requires extreme precision, and a consistent axis, and is not...
Also available in: Atom