GrandTour Contracts treat all vessels as "newly launched"
When I accept a GrandTour contract, any vessel I launched in the past is treated as "newly launched" by the contract. When I switch to any vessel, the contract parameter "Ensure that the vessel is newly launched" gets ticked off.
When I looked through the save files, I found out, that the launchIDs for the GrandTour contracts are always 0. When I change them to the actual global launchID, only the newly launched vessels are marked as "newly launched" for these contracts.
#1 Updated by Technicalfool 11 months ago
- File screenshot18.png screenshot18.png added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Technicalfool
- Severity changed from Low to Normal
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Platform Linux added
Took a while, but managed to confirm it. Thanks for the report.