Rover issues on Duna related to #24848. #24848 is resolved, Therefore this bug is resolved as well.
Since I upgraded to 1.9 I am having issues with rovers gliding across the surface with next to no control. Even when brakes are applied it still states I am moving at 25mps even though I am stationary
#2 Updated by LordofBunnies about 1 year ago
I am have the same issue on both Ike and Duna. RoveMax Model XL3 wheels. The rover was working fine the day before, but won't hold still after the update. Also, it doesn't accelerate like before when trying to move, especially trying to climb. It acts very similar to trying to drive on the ice lakes at Minmus.
#4 Updated by Anth12 about 1 year ago
- File Friction On Landing.png Friction On Landing.png added
- File Friction After Quicksave.png Friction After Quicksave.png added
- File quicksave.sfs quicksave.sfs added
- Subject changed from Rover issues on Duna to Rover issues on Duna related to #24848
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Friction On Landing.png: Friction set to 1.0 on landing on Duna for the first time (after using set orbit and then manually deorbiting)
Friction After Quicksave.png: Friction autosets to 0.37
Confirmed and definitely related to #24848