[1.8] No Water Texture on Eve
KSP 1.8 + MH + BG Fresh Install
As per title.
Please change to 1.8 when it becomes available
#9 Updated by Anth12 about 1 year ago
- File 1.7.3.png 1.7.3.png added
- File 1.8.0.png 1.8.0.png added
- File 1.8.1.png 1.8.1.png added
- File 1.9.0.png 1.9.0.png added
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Needs Clarification
- % Done changed from 80 to 0
The screenshots I have supplied show the eve water from 1.7.3 to 1.9.0
Is the colour now supposed to be a darker colour?
1. If the colour is now supposed to be darker then as of 1.9.0 I consider it resolved
2. If the colour is what it was supposed to be originally (1.7.3) then I dont consider it resolved
Personal Preference: The pink verses purple shows more contrast than everything looking dark purple
#10 Updated by just_jim about 1 year ago
Note: the oceans were originally purple, but a while back, I believe around 1.4, they changed to pink.
I believe it may have been a prior Unity upgrade, but whatever the case, everyone hated when they turned pink.
They are back to the original purple color
I'm attaching a screenshot from version 1.3.1 that shows the original purple colored oceans for reference
#12 Updated by Anth12 about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Clarification to Updated
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Thanks for the clarification.
I had the option to set to "Resolved" before but after setting to "Needs Clarification" I have lost that option.
If someone can do the honors and resolve this bug for me? :)