Mk2 Lander Can IVA View
When viewing the inside of the Mk2 Lander Can, there are some problems.
Problem 1 - Gap in the geometry:
Steps to reproduce.
1. Launch just Mk2 Lander Can
2. Press Interior Overlay button.
3. Move camera so you can view the rear left (port) side of the interior cabin.
4. Observe gap in the walls, allowing you to see out of the vehicle.
Problem 2 - Inconsistent windows:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Lander version of Mk2 Lander Can.
2. Press Interior overlay button.
3. Observe the side windows from outside the lander geometry look like windows.
4. Move camera inside lander geometry and observe the windows are removed and it looks like an interior view of lander can walls.
Expected behaviour: The view in Problem2-step3 should instead look like the structural texture seen in Problem2-step4
#2 Updated by Nebbie about 2 months ago
- Platform Linux added
Confirmed on Linux, however, I would like to note the problem with the side windows is more general: They become invisible with interior overlay viewed from the inside, but not the outside (so in rover variant, with interior overlay, you can see out them, but not into them.)