SM-6A Service Module Jettison shrouds action key
If you use the action key to jettison the shrouds on the SM-6A then the game shows the animation of the shrouds being jettisoned but the jettisoned state is apparently not being set as the parachutes will not deploy and an onscreen message describes them as still being stowed! Alternatively, if you jettison the shrouds through staging (i.e. spacebar) then the chutes will deploy just fine!
#6 Updated by Anth12 about 3 years ago
- File Before using action key 2.png Before using action key 2.png added
- File After using action key 2.png After using action key 2.png added
- File SM-6A Test Save.sfs SM-6A Test Save.sfs added
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Not Fixed
- % Done changed from 80 to 50
Steam KSP 1.4.1 + MH 1.0
Steam KSP 1.4.2 + MH 1.1
Steam KSP 1.4.3 + MH 1.2
I created the issue in 1.4.1 to see what happened
Tested it in 1.4.2 and it failed
Tested it in 1.4.3 and it failed.
What I did to test:
Once on the runway I pressed 2 (action key) and the shroud came off as per the second screenshot however the staging doesnt reflect it.
After using the action key the shroud icon should have been removed.
The test save will load the craft on the runway.