- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2013
- Last connection: 11/19/2015
- 03:11 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4986: full gpu load while being not focused
- sal_vager wrote:
> -force-opengl is a Unity3D feature and is unsupported by Squad.
Doesn't change the fact that i...
- 12:59 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4886: Service Bay instability
- I had this issue once with a rocket where I had two service bays stacked on top of each other and the rocket was extr...
- 09:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4955: Staging engine together with fairing does not activate the engine
- This also applies to chutes and probably other things that can get staged, if there's anything left besides decoupler...
- 01:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5018 (Closed): open parachute tweakables in editor cause massive FPS drop
- When I have the tweakables for parachutes open in the editor then my FPS drop massively, probably because "---Docking...
- 12:07 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #5014 (New): fairings should be transparent while being built
- I think that it would help with building cargo fitted fairings if they'd also be transparent while being built, of co...
- 12:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5013 (Closed): service bay inside fairing not openable in editor
- If you place a service bay inside a fairing in the editor you can't open it anymore until you delete the fairing, and...
- 12:02 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5012 (Closed): fairing placeability status doesn't update properly
- The fairings are really nice to use except when you moved your current section in a bad way, like closing it up for c...
- 11:52 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5011 (Closed): ladders of loaded crafts are untoggleable in editor
- Ladder are toggleable in the editor so you can see what they'll be like when you extend them later, nice thing.
- 12:41 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #5008 (Duplicate): manually saving a game and hitting enter to save cancels instead
- When you try to manually save a game at the space center and hit enter to complete that it does NOT save but instead ...
- 11:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4986 (Closed): full gpu load while being not focused
- So recently I found out that KSP stays at 100% GPU load at KSC when I left it in the background.
I'm usually playi...
Also available in: Atom