- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/26/2013
- Last connection: 03/02/2019
- Kerbal Space Program (Experimentals Reporter, 03/17/2017)
- 04:01 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9584 (Not a Bug): VAB - Loading Saved Vessels Files Error
- Mark as not a bug for now. If you replicate this then post steps as a comment on this issue and we will re-open.
- 07:20 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3875 (Need More Info): [General Bug Win 64B] After splash down the game just kinda stops menus stopped working
- By writing [General Bug Win 64] in the title does this mean you are using the 64 bit build of KSP? This version is k...
- 07:10 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3852 (Not a Bug): ksc timewarp button does not work
- Marking as not a bug as appears from the above comments to be intended game behaviour
- 07:14 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3847: Rockets get stuck on the Launchpad (again).
- I've been playing around with this issue and have reported this issue to the testing team. I found the following thi...
- 01:05 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3847 (Confirmed): Rockets get stuck on the Launchpad (again).
- Confirmed for me too. For me it occurred with different rocket design on Tier 2 launchpad. Did you see this in care...
- 09:40 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3330: Kerbals rapidly hurled or slide off MK1 pod in EVA
- Also reported on forum http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/95766-EVA-Ejects-at-High-Velocity-25
- 05:04 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #3330 (Confirmed): Kerbals rapidly hurled or slide off MK1 pod in EVA
- 11:44 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #423 (Resolved): VAB/SPH - Name deletion
- 10:11 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #446: Rotating the axis of a craft core alters the axis that symmetrical parts are placed at.
- Still present in 0.24
- 02:15 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #2838: Rockomax Engine and Decoupler contracts make the experimental parts available without the required adapters and fuel tanks.
- Not a bug, but totally agree with this as feedback
Also available in: Atom