- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 05/02/2016
- Last connection: 11/10/2018
- 11:00 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1138: Game fails to load when Assets are stored in a Read-Only directory
- Does the game ever write to the assets?
If not and all that is needed is to replace a "rw" with "r" somewhere in y...
- 02:15 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #9443: Some menus don't have entries
- Here they are.
The difference in GPU RAM makes me think the game uses different GPUs; My laptop has two: Radeon HD...
- 11:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #2859 (Confirmed): Throttle Setting on Launchpad
- I completely agree with cpcallen.
- 11:48 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #515: Handling mouse wheel input while game is minimized.
- I cannot reproduce with 1.1.3 on linux.
I think this was fixed a while ago.
- 11:35 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #435 (Updated): Unable to map non-English keys
- Still an issue on 1.1.3 with both ASCII and non-ASCII keys.
- 11:24 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #542 (Resolved): Bug Tracker uses SSL certificate for kerbalspaceprogram.com not bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com
- "Resolved" by dropping https completely.
- 10:36 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1138 (Updated): Game fails to load when Assets are stored in a Read-Only directory
- With PartDatabase.cfg and GameData (or everything)
read-only the load bar fills up and then gets stuck at 100%.
- 07:09 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1153: Attempting to place parts bisymmetrically on tri- or quad-adapters causes symmetry to enter bad state
- With R to change symmetry mode, there are no "bad states" any more. No error in the debug console either.
- 06:19 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #312 (Updated): Sun reflection disappears when horizontal at specific roll angle
- Still an issue on 1.1.3.
Tested in orbit and in atmosphere, and with and without -force-glcore.
- 03:55 PM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #9914 (Updated): Duplicate path in ~/.config/unity3d on Linux - case-sensitive filesystem
Also available in: Atom