ftx-2 External Fuel duct disconnects after reload save game
Version 1.11.1 Mar 25, 2021
1. Added 4 fuel lines from 4 outer fuel tanks to central fuel tank while in space (some assembly required).
2. Saved game file - tried to land, ran out of fuel, crashed four times reloading and trying again until I realized I wasnt actually hitting any wrong buttons.. found the problem with fuel lines missing.
3. Reloaded save file - reattached fuel lines, and saved again to make sure..
4. Reloaded save file again - Fuel Lines were disconnected - but the hose start point was still visible and can be reconnected again.
1. I chose parts action window category below, because "some assembly required" is basically "PAW" in space.
(let me know if there is a better category)
2. All 3 of these are installed: Core Game, Making History, Breaking Ground
3. All mods were disabled and full reload of game (tested both ways) and still shows same issue.