Incorrect fuel priority with TwinBoar and additional fuel tanks
When additional fuel tanks added to TwinBoar engine (except this engine is root part), these tanks has incorrect fuel priority (usually engine priority +10).
If engines uses in symmetry for aspsragus staging, all additional tanks has equal priority (max engine priority +10); this leads to an incorrect order of emptying the tanks.
HOW TO REPLICATE:
1. Make central core of rocket (for example, Mk1-3 Command Pod, Rockomax Jumbo-64 Fuel tank and "Mainsail" engine).
2. Set 4x symmetry mode.
3. Add 4 any radial decouplers to central core.
4. Place TwinBoar engines on decouplers.
5. Add any fuel tanks on these engines.
Expected: the tanks fuel priority equal to the priority of the engines.
Result/Observed: priority of tanks is 10 more (see screenshot 1).
6. Set staging to asparagus (move two of decouplers to new stage).
Expected: additional tanks fuel priority is different.
Result/Observed: priority of all additional tanks is equal (see screenshot 2).
220.127.116.1145 (Windows Player x64) en-us, Steam (but it also happens in 1.10)
1.11.0 Making History
1.6.0 Breaking Ground
No any mods