Debug section in action menu stays enabled in VAB/SPH and causes lag
When you enable the show aero data in Action menu option in the debug menu in-flight, the debug section of the action menu stays enabled when you return to the VAB/SPH.
When you rightclick a part in the VAB/SPH that shows this menu, the game start to lag badly, as if aerodynamics are being calculated.
1. Build craft and launch
2. Open debug menu (Alt-F12) and enable show aero data in Action menu
3. Revert flight to VAB/SPH
4. Right click some parts to open the Action menu's
5. Move camera around to see the lag
- A debug section will be visilbe in the Action menu's while in the VAB/SPH
- The game start lagging badly, visible when you try to change the camera position
1. While in VAB/SPH, open debug menu (Alt-F12)
2. Disable show aero data in Action menu option
Game runs smooth again and debug section disappears from action menu's.
Although aerodynamic data isn't necesseraly undesired in the VAB/SPH, the lagging caused by it is undesirable.