Making History - Dawn of the Space Age - cannot progress at Jebnik 1 Reach Altitude
When playing the Dawn of Space mission from Making History DLC, I cannot progress with the third task. The third task is to build a rocket and launch it from the woomerang launch site into an equatorial orbit.
Now this is what goes wrong:
1. When on the launchpad, the "lift off" objective is already fulfilled before actually lifting off.
2. The objective to reach 70001 m is grayed out and doesn't complete.
3. The target orbit does not show up on the map screen like it is supposed to.
4. When reaching the equatorial target orbit, the corresponding task is also grayed out and does not complete.
I attached my save file, including the vessel.
1. Load the save file (I already tried replaying the whole mission, didn't help).
2. Load the Jebnik 1 vessel in the save file. (I already tried with various other ship designs).