Breaking Ground. Any locked motorized part resets position to half after scene change.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take any robotic part (except the rotor part, that part works fine by the looks of it).
2. Deploy that part in flight.
3. Lock it.
4. Leave scene and return to your craft.
After those steps you will observe the result of this bug: the part just resets to the half deployed position until you unlock it again, then it just goes back to deployed position.
#3 Updated by dok_377 almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready to Test to Not Fixed
- % Done changed from 80 to 50
Several Changes and bug fixes have been made, moving this bug to RTT and can you check it in 184.108.40.2065?
All parts seem to be working fine now, except pistons. I recorded a video showing the new strange behavior: https://youtu.be/xPApFxZ3PkU
And on top of that, this particular bug with locking is fixed, but not on pistons, as shown at 2:26 in the video. Changing this to Not Fixed due to that.