Undock breaks ship
What happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXviyQOsos
Ship name: LanderK Ship
- Reached Mun's orbit
- Rescued Kerbal from the orbit of the mun
- Decoupled lander (ORBITER - TR-2C Stack Separator - Calmp-O-Tron Docking Port Jr. - LANDER)
- Docked lander to orbiter using Calmp-O-Tron Docking Port Jr.
- Can't undock as shown on the video.
Link to savefile: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsUivwyzoKY3jIsdVvKa8fg0gtlq3A , uploading files in redmine returns 500.
#2 Updated by bewing almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready to Test
- Target version set to 1.3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
It looks like your game got corrupted. Attempting to undock in your savegame produces an exception error.
If you are continuing to run into this problem in version 1.3, please also try this tool to fix your savegame: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/32913-cant-undock-bug-how-to-fix/&do=findComment&comment=2647440
#3 Updated by tlaguz over 3 years ago
- Version changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
1.3.0 - can reproduce.
I tried to fix my save, but I don't see anything wrong there. I don't know how exactly docking mechanism work in code and my case is different from forum thread you linked.
I started new game already, I just hope this won't happen again.