- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/03/2014
- Last connection: 04/29/2015
- 07:45 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4820 (Closed): Crash on reverting to SPH (1.0)
- This report category is most probably wrong, but it doesn't let me post without it, and there is no "unspecified cras...
- 11:41 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4228: Fuel Crossfeed only works through one docking port when docked using multiple ports.
- It is known http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/64362
Not sure if it's intended, though
- 11:01 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #2853: Reputation not increasing (after whatever contract is completed)
- Can confirm.
Did a little bit of testing. Contracts asking to test smth at launchpad and yielding very little rep ...
- 04:34 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #2030: Couplers wont merge stacks
- Duplicate of #460
- 01:13 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2023: Tri-coupler doesn't work well with symmetry mode in SPH
- I understand what you are saying, but I still think my two issues are manifestation of the same thing, and it's not c...
- 05:24 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2023: Tri-coupler doesn't work well with symmetry mode in SPH
- On a related note: if you go to VAB and using 3-symmetry mode connect 3 say, FL-T400 to a tri-coupler, save it as a s...
- 10:21 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2023: Tri-coupler doesn't work well with symmetry mode in SPH
- Disregard that remark about the absence of "green connect-point ball" - it turns out to be a normal behaviour for sym...
- 10:18 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2023 (Closed): Tri-coupler doesn't work well with symmetry mode in SPH
- Go to SPH, create a craft of pod and tri-coupler underneath it. The default tri-coupler placement makes it "point to ...
- 01:16 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #2019 (Duplicate): Consistent crash when reverting to SPH
- 1. Load attached .craft in Spaceplane Hangar
3. After you see it on the runway immideately press Esc->rev...
- 10:59 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1128: Clipping issue on bottom-side connection node for Z-4K Rechargable Battery Bank
- Still present in 0.23
Happens with all thin cylidrical batteries (z-4k, z-1k, z200), some thin probe cores (OKTO2, R...
Also available in: Atom