- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/16/2013
- Last connection: 07/10/2013
- 08:27 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #896: Staging and Focusing Issues - Engine Stages Not Firing in Designed Order
- I hate to do this to you M8, but you're wrong. This is not a bug.
The decoupler between your third and fourth stag...
- 11:51 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #781: Error in symmetry 2x2 = 3?
- Here's an alternate STR, and some additional screenshots.
1> Mk1 Lander Can
2> Jr. Docking port on top
- 01:43 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #807: lander legs detach on loading craft in orbit
- I've encountered my own share of spontaneously exploding craft. However like you, I am finding it to be difficult to ...
- 01:37 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #782: Docking ports do not seem to allow redocking without a kick
- My experience has been that you simply need to get a suitable distance away (maybe 10 meters) before moving back in t...
- 01:29 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #786: Intercept points on map flickering
- this is normal for a circular orbit.
What is happening is the simple act of firing RCS to change your orientation ...
- 09:34 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #582: double undos after using the Action Group Editor in the VAB/SPH
- Still present in 20.2. It's irritating that undo always does two steps back.
- 02:53 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #781 (Closed): Error in symmetry 2x2 = 3?
- Reverted back to no mods on a clean save to verify behavior
Here's the STR
1> Choose a Mk 1 Lander Can
Also available in: Atom