- Registered on: 04/22/2013
- Last connection: 07/30/2015
- 10:18 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1178: "Transparent" water on Kerbin
- Haven't found yet.
- 10:20 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1248 (Closed): Steering on the ship is "resisted" after re-docking to a ground vehicle
Load the .craft file;
Undock the rover and lander;
Move the rover away, then go back, beneath the lande...
- 03:18 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #1244 (New): Able to hide the green mouse-over highlights of parts when making cinematic ...
- It's good if we can hide the highlights. Integrate this function into F2?
- 09:01 PM Kerbal Space Program Feature #1224 (New): More realistic buoyancy (of ocean) and friction (of planet surface and parts)
- It seems that the current buoyancy doesn't follow the priciple of buoyancy, and, a little TOO big; and the friction o...
- 02:40 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #1200: Action group assigments are lost when re-attaching parts using symmetry
- Yes it's definitely a bug. I've noticed this before.
- 08:31 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1208 (Closed): Mutiple positions of easter eggs are mistaken after terrain overhauls
- A confirmed one is the SSTV hill on Duna, the hill itself is on the surface but the place to broadcast SSTV signal is...
- 10:17 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1204: It's possible to delete stock ships from the Launch Pad and Runway
- Yeah, It's possible.
- 04:06 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1203 (Closed): The light of IVA changes during the change of controlling axis.
- 08:14 AM Kerbal Space Program Feature #1202 (New): Improvements on parachute physics
- There's nearly no "physics" for patachutes now. What parachutes do is to suddenly "fully deploy" on 500m above the su...
- 08:01 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #1201 (Closed): Can't show the correct number of electric drain after multiple lights are act...
- When many lights were on, the drain of electric charge for lights was very rapidly switching between the true value a...
Also available in: Atom