[CN] Various right-click menu untranslated texts and translation suggestions (2)
9. when indicating the direction perpendicular to the orbit, normal should not be translated as 正向, which means forward/positive direction. A more intuitive and accurate translation for normal/anti-normal could be 法线方向/法线反方向
10. anti-normal lock button on the left of navball is untranslated, normal is translated as 轨道法线方向, like what I have suggested above ;D
11. KSPedia first category should be manual (i guess), which means 'user manual', but the translation is 手动, which is still the word manual, but in the context of 'manual transmission'. it should be translated as 用户手册(user's brochure) or 用户指南(user guide) or simply 指南(guide), also the translated characters overlap with the icon.
12. MPL-LG-2 Lab shows research status as untranslated text 'inactive'
13. untranslated text when initiating transmission with antenna.