- 06:45 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22932 (Confirmed): Deploy Direction briefly unnecessarily changes with CoM
- Whenever the actuation axis of a deployed control surface crosses the center of mass of the craft,
the direction of...
- 07:15 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22910 (Confirmed): Part drag does not update when moved in or out of closed cargo/service bay/fairing
- I can confirm, but I suggest we only want a fix if the feasible fix is better than existing workarounds.
- 12:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #22908 (Confirmed): Breaking Ground scanning arms break crew transfer
- Only mouse-selection for crew-transfer seems to be blocked by the sphere of reach of the arm, no with problem right-c...
- 04:52 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20682 (Not Fixed): landing gear kick back when fully compressed
- The behavior is the same as in version 1.6
- 04:51 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #18849 (Not Fixed): Autostruts can lock the Advanced Grabbing Unit's pivot
- The behavior is the same as in version 1.7.1 : only auto-strutting the grabber itself prevents the pivoting.
- 04:45 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22822 (Not Fixed): allow more part-adjustments to be bound to axis groups
- ThrustLimit, Authority Limit, and Deploy Limit, are *very* useful to have bindable to control axes. Thanks very much....
- 04:38 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22779 (Resolved): MainThrottle Axis Group is not selectable
- Controls on parts can be bound to the MainThrottle axis group in version 1.7.2
*However* +craft-files created befo...
- 04:10 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #22822 (Not Fixed): allow more part-adjustments to be bound to axis groups
- In particular 'Authority Limiter' on aerodynamic control surfaces,
and 'Deploy Limit' on cargo bays
would expand c...
- 06:23 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #18849: Autostruts can lock the Advanced Grabbing Unit's pivot
- In version 1.7.1, this is partially fixed. In the second example from the top post, where we autostrut the Battery B...
- 04:02 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #20762: Making History Triangular Structural Panels Mirror Symmetry Issue
- To place a part in mirror symmetry, the editor needs to rotate the mirrors part so that its plane of symmetry is the ...
Also available in: Atom