- 10:33 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #8765 (Needs Clarification): Landing Gears bending
- Landing gears when placed on wings will bend inward or outward (depending on facing: front/back) and will not sit fla...
- 10:31 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #8764 (Needs Clarification): Wing attached landing gear symmetry.
- Landing gears attached to wings lose symmetry when attached to symmetric wings inversely to distance from fuselage.
- 08:51 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #8759 (Needs Clarification): Airplane/Spaceplane Wobbliness (root landing gear)
- Landing gear facing is the frequent root cause of vehicle wobbliness. When parts are placed on craft with incorrect ...
Also available in: Atom