- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 12/14/2014
- Last connection: 08/29/2017
- Kerbal Space Program (Public Reporter, 01/05/2015)
- 12:02 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13384: Struts are leaving the connectors at the wrong angle
- Sal, can you please link to the issue which showed that struts had an issue being clicked, and needed to be more acce...
- 11:47 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13384: Struts are leaving the connectors at the wrong angle
- Sal, here's the SRBs before and after 1.2.2. This is all that needed to be done to fix the issue you linked above. No...
- 11:26 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #13384: Struts are leaving the connectors at the wrong angle
- Sal, this is definitely a bug. The correct fix for the SRB was the collider change to the SRB itself. That was done, ...
- 09:30 AM Kerbal Space Program Feedback #13099: SAS Hold Extremely Difficult With Wheel Authority Set To 1%
- Hey Sal_vager-
Seems like this issue is closed prematurely, I found it on stream and we observed that the SAS does...
- 10:27 AM Kerbal Space Program Bug #6022 (Needs Clarification): Cargo bay aero occlusion issue on F9 reload
Encountered an issue where only one wing of a craft was generating lift. Wings were place with mirror ...
- 07:46 PM Kerbal Space Program Bug #4821 (Closed): Fairing Mass remains after fairing decouple
- Decoupling the fairing does not change the mass of the craft
Steps to recreate
1 Create rocket with fairing of no...
Also available in: Atom