Science Archives bug
Science Archive doesn't show any Biome pane entry for science from WoomerangLaunchSite or DessertLaunchSite. This means you only lookup/verify this science by searching the long right pane lists.
1) start a new game (virgin)
2) send bare Mk1 Command Pod to KSC LaunchPad.
3) take crew report (or any other science)
4) recover craft
5) note recovery report shows crew report from LaunchPad
6) send bare Mk1 Command Pod to WoomerangLaunchSite
7) take crew report (or any other science)
8) recover craft
9) note recovery report shows crew report from WoomerangLaunchSite
10 go to science archives and select Kerbin and Surface Landed.
Note right pane entries for 'Crew Report from LaunchPad' and 'Crew Report from WoomerangLaunchSite.
Note Biome pane shows only LaunchPad without any entry for WoomerangLaunchSite.
All other locations in game show fine in Biome pane including 'Dessert' Airfield.
Why are WoomerangLaunchSite and DessertLaunchSite not appearing in Biome pane for any reports of science taken there?
See Attached Image