A ton of invalid folder warnings (FULL STOCK)
The console is full of warnings as in the attached images.
I'm using v1.11.2 but I've tried to downgrade to 1.11.1 STOCK. Same problem.
I use mods and I thought the problem could be that ... but I did a CLEAN installation (NO MODES / NO OLD SAVES) and the problem persists. I even removed the CKAN from the folder and still no solution.
MENU SCREEN MESSAGES:
Warning: HighlightiningSystem: Edge Highlightning requires AA to work!
Warning: File 'D: / STEAM / steamapps / common / KerbalSpaceProgram / KSP_X64_Data /../ Missions / MissionScoreInfo.cfg' does not exist
I created a new save in career mode. On the KSC screen, more messages appear.
KSC SCREEN MESSAGES:
Warning: Contract Log: ContractDefs prebuilt craft at D: / STEAM / steamapps / common / KerbalSpaceProgram / KSP_x64_Data /../ GameData / Squad / Contracts / PreBuiltCraft / RoverContract / Contract Rover 1a.craft invalid.
- the same is repeated for the 3 folders inside the "PreBuildCraft" folder.
- Observations noted in the VAB:
1- Piece disappears
- Select Probodobodyne RoveMate as the root part.
- Right-click to open the part menu.
- Right click and hold to rotate the screen.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the open menu. (RoveMate disappears)
- Select any Command Pod.
- Delete this Pod.
- Select another Pod again.
- Right click to open menu.
- Hover your mouse cursor over any area of the menu and a thumbnail of the previous selected Pod will be displayed.
- The process is repeated endlessly. Interrupted only with the addition of 2 or + parts.
(I selected the contracts category but I don't know if it is correct)