Resizing window in map view causes orbits to mis-align with positions and trajectories
I play KSP in windowed mode. I encountered this graphical bug in 1.11.0, but now I know how to replicate it.
1) Start the game (with no mods) in windowed mode and start a fresh game
2) Go to the Tracking Station
4) Resize the window. Notice the body positions and orbits become mis-aligned.
5) Zoom in and out and rotate. Notice the orbit positions are inconsistently drawn, and the problem gets worse when zoomed out.
6) Focus view on Mun and gradually zoom in. Notice the orbit temporarily snaps back into position.
Leave the tracking station.
7) Leave the Tracking Station and go back into it. The graphical bug does not usually persist.
This also occurs when in map view when piloting a craft, and you resize the window when focused on the craft. I remember this occurring in 1.11.0 but didn't realize what caused it. I don't remember this occurring in 1.10, but I used to play in fullscreen mode.
Version: 126.96.36.19966 (Linux Player) en-us; 1.6.1 Breaking Ground
OS Distribution: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
Kernel: Linux 5.4.0-65 generic (x86_64)
Graphics: 1920x1080 GeForce GTX 660 PCIe/SSE2